Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waterproofing roll-roofing material is a kind of polymer waterproofing material with excellent performance, taking polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material. Add all kinds of special additives and anti-aging components, using mature equipment and technology production made. The product has the characteristics of high tensile strength, high elongation, small shrinkage, good low temperature flexibility, long service life, etc.. The product has stable performance, reliable quality and convenient construction.
1. Long service life, aging resistance, roofing materials can be used for more than 30 years, underground can be as long as 50 years.
2. High tensile strength, high elongation, small size change in heat treatment.
3. Good low temperature flexibility, good adaptability to environmental temperature change.
4. Good root penetration resistance, good perforation resistance, can be made into a planting roof.
5. Easy construction, welding, solid and reliable, and environmental protection without pollution.
6. Strong chemical resistance, suitable for special occasions.
7. Good plasticity, easy and quick to handle the fine part of the edge.
8. Easy maintenance, low cost.
Scope of application.
1. for industrial and civil buildings of all kinds of roof waterproofing, including planted roofs, flat roofs, sloping roofs.
2. underground waterproofing of buildings: including reservoirs, dams, aqueducts and various parts of the basement waterproofing and seepage control.
3. tunnels, highways, elevated bridges. Grain storage, human defense projects, landfills, artificial lakes, etc.
Relevant implementation standards.
Product implementation standards.
GB12952-2011 "polyvinyl chloride waterproofing membrane
Design and construction specifications.
GB50108-2008 "underground engineering waterproofing technical specifications
GB50208-2011 "underground waterproofing project quality acceptance specification
GB50345-2012 "Roofing Engineering Technical Specification
GB50207-2012 "roofing project quality acceptance specification
GB50300-2001 "Uniform Standard for Acceptance of Construction Quality of Building Works