Construction method of HDPE smooth geomembrane
I. Construction matters needing attention:
1. The soil should be firm and the grass and tree roots within the scope of uneven subsidence, cracks and seepage prevention should be removed. Sand or clay with small particle size is laid on the contact surface of the membrane as a protective layer.
2. HDPE double smooth geomembrane should not be stretched too tightly when laying. It is better to bury part of the soil at both ends in a corrugated shape. When anchoring objects with rigid materials, a certain amount of expansion should be retained.
3. During construction, stones and heavy objects should be avoided directly falling on the smooth HDPE geomembrane. It is better to lay the membrane and cover the protective layer at the same time.
4. Construction personnel should wear flat-soled cloth shoes or soft rubber shoes, and nail shoes are strictly prohibited in order to avoid destroying smooth HDPE geomembrane. If damaged smooth HDPE geomembrane is found during construction, it should be repaired in time.
1. The laying of geomembrane:
A. The surface of cleaning film should be smooth, unequal, sharp objects, such as stones, wires, sticks, etc. Weeds should be sprayed with herbicides.
B. It's better to lay in a certain direction, and not pull too tightly. A certain amount of expansion should be left to adapt to the deformation of the matrix.
C. A certain width of the bonding layer between PE film and PE film is reserved on both sides. When laying, the orientation of each unit geomembrane should be adjusted so as to facilitate the welding of two units geomembrane.
D. After laying, sand bags should be pressed to prevent wind, affect the next step of the geomembrane edge welding and cover the cushion in time.
2. Welding of geomembrane:
A. For HDPE double-gloss geomembrane, no dirt, moisture, dust and so on are required at the edge joints.
B. Before welding, the PE monolayers on the two sides of the joint should be adjusted so that they overlap with a certain width and are flat and wrinkle-free.
C. When welding, the company assigns technicians to be responsible for welding or technical guidance. When welding, special double-track automatic crawling welding is used for welding.
D. Control the pressure, temperature and forward speed of the heat closing machine to ensure the quality of the welding seam.
E. Inspection in time after completion of welding to ensure the integrity of weld seam. It is more difficult to clean up the time process during welding with paving and following welding.