Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a kind of permeable geosynthetics made of synthetic fibers by needling or knitting. Staple fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles are one of the new geosynthetics. The finished products are cloth-like. Geotextiles are divided into spun geotextiles and nonwoven filament geotextiles.
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, it can maintain full strength and elongation in the dry and wet state
2. Corrosion resistance, it can be corrosion-resistant for a long time in different pH and soil and wate
3. The permeability is good ,because there is a gap between the fibers, so it has good water permeability.
4. Good resistance to microorganism and moth.
5. Construction is convenient, transportation, laying and construction are convenient because of its light and soft material.
Short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles are widely used geosynthetics. It is widely used in railway subgrade reinforcement, highway pavement maintenance, sports hall, dike protection, hydraulic structure isolation, tunnel, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects.