Composite geomembrane is an impermeable material made of geotextile fabric and geomembrane, which is divided into one fabric and one membrane and two fabric and one membrane, with a width of 4-6m and a weight of 200-1500g/㎡, and has high physical and mechanical properties such as tensile, tear resistance and top breaking.
Composite Geomembrane Executive Standard: GB/T17642-2008
Composite geomembrane is an impermeable material made of geotextile fabric and geomembrane, which is divided into one fabric and one membrane and two fabric and one membrane, with a width of 4-6m and a weight of 200-1500g/㎡, and has high physical and mechanical properties such as tensile, tear resistance and top breaking. It can meet the needs of civil engineering such as water conservancy, municipal, construction, transportation, subway, tunnel, etc., as well as the anti-fouling treatment of waste sites.
● It has unique effects of heat preservation, moisture preservation, frost protection and frost protection.
Compared with the traditional cloth and membrane, the composite geomembrane can be used separately, which improves the use effect, saves the project time and reduces the project cost, and has obvious comprehensive benefits.
The width can be up to six meters, which reduces the seams compared with the narrow width of the same product, lowering the project cost and shortening the construction period, and also reducing the hidden problems caused by improper seam treatment.
● Water pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, high strength, abrasion resistance, low temperature resistance, non-toxicity, good plane drainage function, and excellent impermeability.
● Good anti-aging performance. Longer service life if buried laying is used.
● River dikes, lake dams, tailings dams, sewage dams and reservoirs, channels, liquid storage ponds (pits, Xieng Khouang)
● Anti-seepage lining of subways, basements, tunnels and tunnels.
● Roadbeds and other foundation salt seepage control.
● Horizontal impermeable cover in front of embankment and dam, vertical impermeable layer of foundation, construction cofferdam and waste site.
● Seawater and freshwater farms.
● Roadbed of highway, expressway and railroad; waterproof layer of swelling soil and wet sink loess.
Product specifications and performance parameters